Opening July 1stLearn More
Weddings Terms and Conditions
- Weddings and Vow Renewals must be booked at least 14 days in advance.
- Vow Renewals require marriage certificates to be received in Couples Wedding Office 45 days prior to ceremony date.
- Late weddings booked (45 days or less) are subject to $200 late fee.
- Select your desired date, resort and time of day. [To confirm your Sunset Wedding, a sunset time for a Tropical package, or an Exclusive Tower Isle Wedding Package please call: 0207 749 9285 and follow the prompt for weddings. Our wedding planner will make all the necessary arrangements for you.]
- All prices listed are subject to change prior to receiving your deposit. Couples Resorts shall not be held liable for non-compliance due to unforeseen circumstance such as acts of nature, failure of equipment or by similar occurrences beyond our reasonable control. We will make every effort to accommodate you during your stay in the event of rescheduling or relocating your wedding location due to rain or any other unforeseen circumstance.
- While completing the form, please make sure that the bride and groom names are entered correctly.
- Once you have provided the required information and credit card payment, your ceremony date and time will be immediately reserved. A confirmation will be emailed to you and your Couples Resorts’ wedding planner will contact you directly.
- A non-refundable **$250 fee is required for all wedding and vow renewal reservations in Jamaica. Round trip transfers are included and pre-arranged. Payments must be made by secure credit card transaction. We are pleased to accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
- You have 7 days from the booking day to cancel the reservation; after which the $250 or $200 fee is non-refundable. Once your date and time is confirmed, please contact Couples Resorts 0207 749 9285 or your travel agent immediately to secure your resort reservation and travel arrangements.
- Guests staying at Idle Awhile are free of charge the day of the wedding, if they choose to join the group during their stay a minimal free of $75 p/day. Ceremony or day pass rates apply for off property guests.
- When making travel arrangements, please be aware that you must be on the island for at least 72 hours prior to the ceremony.
- Your event planning meeting with the resort’s wedding coordinator will take place the day following your arrival.
- Decor pictured is available at an additional cost.
- An additional $500 non-refundable deposit is required for all Sunset & Island venues and a $250 non-refundable deposit is required for all other venues. Final payment is due 60 days prior.