Holidays to Jamaica, by luxury 5* all-inclusive Couples Resorts
Holidays to Jamaica – much more than just a beach holiday.
When you picture all-inclusive holidays to Jamaica at a Couples Resort, chances are you will think of palm trees along a pristine white beach, with the Caribbean Sea lapping gently at the shore as you sip an ice cold cocktail on your lounger. It’s a wonderful image, but it’s also just part of the Jamaican experience, because this remarkable island also has so much more to offer.
Jamaica is the fifth largest island country in the Caribbean, with a wealth of treats to be discovered within its 4000 square miles. So once you have relaxed away your stresses and strains on the beach for a couple of days, make sure you find some time to explore. Here are five must see attractions that authentic holidays to Jamaica will be truly complete without:
1. Dunns River Falls – a spectacular 600 ft waterfall that creates wonderful swimming pools and natural whirlpools as it drops to the sea.
2. Port Royal – the old pirate capital that half sank in a massive earthquake. Now a UNESCO World Heritage site, you can explore it both above and blow the water.
3. Nine Mile – the birthplace and early childhood home of the legendary reggae genius Bob Marley.
4. Fern Gully – a welcome oasis of cool away from the heat, Fern Gully boasts over 500 species of fern including some real giants.
5. The Blue Mountains – at the heart of Jamaica, these spectacular mountains are well worth booking a jeep safari to see.
Of course, with Couples all inclusive resorts, lots of trips and excursions such as the Dunns River Falls are included in the package, making your luxury included holidays to Jamaica with us even better value. So don’t just lie on the beach, experience the real Jamaica in all inclusive luxury with Couples Resorts.